There ‘s nothing like a decent cold coke to accompany you on your drive. sometimes your drives take you to potlucks where you always have the chili, sometimes they bring you the airport for business, and sometimes, they take you home to your kin .
No matter where your ride leads, if you need cheap car policy in Cincinnati, Ohio, start a policy with SafeAuto, the policy for the rest of us. We want to help you save money so you can spend the extra cash on something that means something to you .
REQUIRED COVERAGES IN OHIO
Liability indemnity covers bodily injury and place wrong claims resulting from an accident that is chiefly your defect. The limits in your policy are the maximum amounts your insurance company will pay for bodily injury and property damage claims .
Our insurance follows Ohio law requirements, which are to maintain indebtedness limits of the adopt :
$25,000 | Bodily Injury per Person
The first phone number is the maximal amount that your policy will pay for bodily injury to or death of one ( 1 ) person in any one ( 1 ) accident .
$50,000 | Bodily Injury per Accident
The maximum amount that your policy will pay for bodily wound to or end of two ( 2 ) or more persons in any one ( 1 ) accident, discipline to the $ 25,000 per person terminus ad quem .
$25,000 | Property Damage
The maximal amount that your policy will pay for injury to or destruction of property of others in an accident .
Liability insurance covers bodily wound and place damage claims resulting from an accident that is chiefly your fault. The limits in your policy are the maximal amounts your insurance company will pay for bodily injury and property damage claims .
*Liability limits are typically expressed as three amounts separated by slashes written as 25/50/25 or 25,000/50,000/25,000 .
Proof of Financial Responsibility & Penalties
What are the penalties for not having legal minimum car insurance?
Penalties include :
- Loss of driving privileges for a minimum of ninety (90) days and up to two (2) years.
- License plates and vehicle registration suspension.
- Reinstatement fee:
- First Violation: $75
- Second Violation: $250
- Third and Subsequent Violation: $500
- Vehicle immobilization and confiscation of plates for thirty (30) to sixty (60) days for violating Financial Responsibility suspension
- Third and subsequent offenses could result in loss of vehicle and a five (5) year suspension of vehicle registrations. Driving and registration privileges cannot be restored until all requirements of the suspension have been met.
Ohio Regional Auto Insurance
We offer low-cost car insurance throughout the entire Buckeye state !