About Ritz Car Insurance
Maruti Ritz is a compact hatchback car that was jointly developed by the japanese automobile manufacturer, Suzuki and Adam Opel OG in 2008. While the cable car was initially launched as Suzuki Splash in Japan ; Maruti Suzuki India Limited launched it as Maruti Suzuki Ritz in 2009 in the indian grocery store. Since Ford had already registered the diagnose Splash in India, the car had to be renamed as Ritz. It comes in both, gasoline and diesel variants .
Features of Maruti Suzuki Ritz
Design: Ritz is designed with a grandiloquent car body design with glossy paint options. It besides has side molding strips to reduce the inclination of scratches. The tail lamp has been designed boomerang style and the wide bumpers give a classy design to the car. The window pillars are well designed to ensure better light and the overall outside gives a fluent look. Comfort: Maruti Suzuki Ritz is designed to provide maximum comfort to the drug user and his family. Along with the breeze conditioner and heater, it besides has a steer adjustment, exponent outlets, fabrics upholstery, and presence cup holders. Security: Maruti Suzuki Ritz has a central locking system, office door lock, and a child condom lock that ensures dispatch protection to the driver and his passengers. It besides has an engine mobilizer and a headlight glow adjuster that ensures complete condom while driving. The front obscure and rear obscure halogen lights provide complete visibility during dark hours.
Warning Systems: Ritz is besides equipped with an average fuel efficiency indicators and warnings regarding seat belts, low fuel, and open doors .
Premium for Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance
The premium rates for the car ‘s insurance are dependent on the model variants, its registration year ( randomness ), and the policy caller ( among others ). Refer the postpone below for an estimate of the Ritz cable car ‘s indemnity premium rate, IDV, and the cost of Zero Depreciation of the different variants.
|Car Variant||Price of the Car||IDV*||Zero Depreciation (Add on)*||Premium (Basic)*|
|Ritz LDi (Diesel)||Rs.5,50,000||Rs.4,45,951||Rs.2,453||Rs.15,390|
|Ritz VDi (Diesel)||Rs.5,97,000||Rs.3,50,720||Rs.2,676||Rs.14,106|
|Ritz LXi (Petrol)||Rs.4,30,000||Rs.3,48,033||Rs.1,625||Rs.12,813|
|Ritz GenusVXi (Petrol)||Rs.4,52,000||Rs.3,80,717||Rs.1,778||Rs.13,801|
|Ritz AT (Petrol)||Rs.6,14,000||Rs.4,66,640||Rs.1,532||Rs.18,726|
*TThe values are calculated on the basis of the city ( Delhi ) and year of adjustment ( 2020 ) .
Inclusions & Exclusions of Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
Read more: Average Car Insurance Rates by Age (2022)
- Damage by man-made disasters/reasons like fire, self-ignition or lightning, burglary housebreaking or theft, explosion, riot, and strike.
- Damage by natural disasters like an earthquake (fire and shock damage), flood, hurricane, typhoon, tempest, inundation cyclone, storm, frost, etc.
- Damage by external means like a malicious act or terrorist activity.
- Damage whilst in transit by road, inland waterway, rail, elevator or air.
- Damage caused willfully or deliberately by the owner of the car.
- Damage caused due to normal wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown of the vehicle.
- Damage to tyres and tubes.
- Damage suffered while the driver was under the influence of liquor or drugs.
A car policy addition offers extra protection to your vehicle from damages that have the potential to cause a significant monetary loss. This unfold coverage comes at an extra agio and much includes options and covers not available in your even policy. Some of these utilitarian accessory features are :
- 24×7 Road Assistance add-on which provides assistance during emergencies like fuel delivery, breakdown repair, car towing, minor servicing on road, flat tyre repairs, etc.
- Zero Depreciation Cover is a cover that allows you to claim the full cost of car parts damaged due to accidents. Unlike the normal insurance policies where only the depreciated value is covered, this option provides the complete replacement value.
- Non-electrical accessories which cover the damage caused to additionally-fitted non-electrical items such as non-electrical spoiler, seat-cover, etc.
- Consumables add-on that covers materials that need to be fitted or repaired regularly like nuts, bolts, screws, engine oil, and coolant.
- Medical Expenses cover which reimburses the expenses for the treatment of passengers in case of accidents.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Insurance Renewal Process
PolicyX.com is a portal vein that helps you save time in renewing your Ritz cable car ‘s indemnity policy. For instantaneous and hassle-free renewal, scroll up on this page and spirit for the form on the right top recess. The following few steps from there are :
- Enter the registration number of your car and click on ‘Get Quotes’. Alternatively, you can also click on “Proceed without your car number”, enter the details (such as the Car Make, Variant, RTO Code, and Reg. Year) and select the “Renewal” radio button before you click “Continue”.
- You select your current car insurance plan or choose to opt for another suitable option from the provided list of quotes.
- After selecting it, you will be taken to the payment page of the insurance provider’s online portal.
- Make the payment and the car insurance policy will be emailed to you in a few minutes.