In this article:
Cheapest Car Insurance In Arizona
According to our rate estimates, Geico is the cheapest car policy in Arizona for 35-year-old drivers with estimable drive records and entire coverage insurance. After that, USAA and Progressive are both brassy options.
|Car Insurance Provider||Average Annual Cost Estimate|
|American Family Insurance||$1,569|
What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Arizona?
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners ( NAIC ), the national average car policy consumption was $ 1,057 per year in 2018. fortunately, drivers in the Grand Canyon State only paid an average of $ 1,046.
|Type of Coverage||Average Annual Expenditure in 2017|
|Liability coverage||$ 647|
|collision coverage||$ 326|
|comprehensive examination coverage||$ 208|
*Most drivers carry liability coverage but not necessarily other types of car indemnity. full median annual consumption measures what Arizona drivers actually spent on car policy in 2018.
Annual Arizona Car Insurance Estimates By Age
According to our full-coverage rate estimates, a 24-year-old in Arizona can pay 55 percentage more for car insurance than a 34-year-old.
|Age||Arizona Annual Car Insurance|
Annual Arizona Car Insurance Estimates By Gender
Your sex only slenderly affects cable car indemnity prices in Arizona. According to our estimates, men pay two percentage more for car policy on median.
|Gender||Arizona Annual Car Insurance|
Annual Arizona Car Insurance Estimates For Drivers With Bad Credit
Arizona allows car policy companies to use your credit report when calculating risk. A fair seduce can raise your pace by 29 percentage, and a poor score can raise your pace by a a lot as 125 percentage.
|Credit Rating||Arizona Annual Car Insurance|
Annual Arizona Car Insurance Estimates For Bad Drivers
A speeding ticket can raise your car policy in Arizona by 33 percentage, while an accident can raise it by 52 percentage. That ‘s why it pays to drive condom and dull.
|Driving Record||Arizona Annual Car Insurance|
5 Best Arizona Car Insurance Providers
To find the best car indemnity in Arizona, we went through our top car indemnity providers and re-examine them in light of Arizona laws and guidelines. We besides reviewed average rates for Arizona drivers to determine which caller offers the lowest car insurance rates. here is what we found on our top five choices : *Not all providers were included in our rate estimates for each state. besides, you may notice that some car indemnity companies are listed above those with higher ace ratings. This is because our ratings take into account nationally factors, while our ranking for this article looks specifically at what insurance providers are best for Arizona car insurance.
#1 Geico: Cheapest Car Insurance In Arizona
Geico is our acme recommendation for Arizona car indemnity. The company is the second-largest policy supplier in the U.S., and it wrote over $ 33 billion in insurance premiums in 2020, according to the NAIC. Across different pricing situations, Geico tends to be one of the more low-cost options. It ’ second besides a great choice for people who have an accident on their record. Beyond standard cable car indemnity in Arizona, Geico policyholders can get wayside aid and rental car reimbursement. If you just purchased a new car, you can besides take advantage of an extra coverage choice from Geico that not many other Arizona car indemnity companies offer. It ’ second called mechanical dislocation policy ( MBI ), and it ’ s like to an extended cable car guarantee. Geico ’ s customer military service reputation is good, but not adenine good as USAA ’ s. For example, Geico ranked highly across the circuit board on the J.D. Power 2020 U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction Study℠, which is admirable. however, its mark on the J.D. power 2021 Insurance Shopping Study℠ was just below the diligence average. Geico has an A+ rating from the BBB.
“ I ’ ve been a customer of Geico for close to 20 years. My kids have had a few accidents, and they have been extremely professional and I have zero complaints about the claims they handled. Their service has been outstanding. ” -Kenneth A. via BBB
last, Geico does have a usage-based discount option through its DriveEasy app, which is available in Arizona.
|A+ rating from the BBB and A++ financial strength rating from AM Best||average quotes experience|
|Many choices for coverage|
|High level of customer satisfaction|
|Available in 50 states|
To learn more about the car policy provider, check out our wide Geico review. For a directly comparison between coverage from the two providers, see our recapitulation of Geico vs. USAA.
#2 USAA: Best For Military Drivers
If you can qualify for USAA cable car policy, you could end up paying well below the department of state median. Of course, every driver ’ second situation is unique. Prices are tied to your zip code code, the type of car you drive, your drive records, and more. The merely manner to know precisely what you ’ ll pay is to get an car policy quote. There is one downside to USAA – its membership is selective. You can qualify for USAA if you are a military member, veteran, or close syndicate extremity of person who is. USAA systematically scores high on customer satisfaction studies and surveys from around the industry. It scored highly on two of J.D. Power ‘s studies, with a score of 891 out of 1,000 on the 2020 U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction Study. It besides got a grudge of 902 out of 1,000 on the 2021 U.S. Insurance Shopping Study, which was the highest sexual conquest overall. What that means is that USAA does a great job of responding to claims, communicating with customers throughout the procedure, and returning customers ’ cars quickly. USAA members shopping for cable car indemnity in Arizona can try out the party ’ s usage-based choice called SafePilot. The app tracks things like hard brake, acute corners, and phone custom while driving.
|Affordable rates and numerous discounts||entirely available for military and their families|
|Good choice for military service members|
|Superior financial strength rating and A rating from the BBB|
To learn more about the cable car insurance supplier, check out our complete USAA policy follow-up.
#3 State Farm Auto Insurance
state farm is another firm rival to underwrite cable car indemnity in Arizona. Some things that make this provider particularly attractive include its wide variety of discounts, a usage-based safe driving program, and low-cost rates. here are some money-saving features that could make State Farm a dependable choice :
- Steer Clear®: This safe driving department of education naturally is for drivers under 25 years old and provides discounted rates upon completion .
- Drive Safe & SaveTM: This u sage-based dependable driving course of study monitors your driving habits through an app on your earphone. The data collected by the app can only help you save on car indemnity. It will never work against you .
If you ’ ra looking for high indebtedness coverage limits, State Farm has you protected with coverage limits up to 500/500/500. With limits like these, you won ’ thyroxine have to worry about not having adequate liability coverage to satisfy a state ’ south minimal requirements. Along with standard car policy in Arizona, you can get things like rental and travel expense coverage, rideshare coverage, and wayside aid.
|Largest auto insurer in the country||Reported errors with autopay|
|Many discounts for teens and students||Higher rates than some competitors|
|Superior financial strength rating|
|Easy online quotes process|
Keep read about the supplier in our State Farm indemnity follow-up.
#4 The Hartford Car Insurance
The Hartford has a numeral of coverage plans available for AARP members looking for car indemnity in Arizona. Hartford car policy is mighty for Arizona drivers who belong to the AARP and want to cover a classic or standard cable car. Hartford car insurance might not be the right option for you if you are a youthful driver or you do not want to become an association for the advancement of retired persons member. The Hartford offers many indemnity products that are corruptible in summation to your standard car policy policy, such as :
- Lifetime renewability: once you get coverage from The Hartford, you will never be denied coverage sol retentive as you continue paying all premiums, maintain a valid driver ’ s license, and meet other requirements .
- RecoverCare: Transportation, cleaning, cook, and early costs associated with recovering from a car accident that causes injuries not covered by your health policy or Medicare are covered .
- New car replacement: If you buy a new car and entire it within 15 months/15,000 miles of purchase, The Hartford will write you a check for the price of a newer model with the like equipment.
- Accident forgiveness: Your premium will not increase after your inaugural accident so long as you have been accident-free for five years .
- Disappearing deductible: Every year that you maintain a clean driving commemorate, the collision deductible on your plan goes down $ 50 until it reaches $ 0 .
|Excellent financial strength rating and A+ rating from the BBB||Only available to AARP members|
|Available in 50 states|
|Discounted rates for people over age 50|
Read our revue of The Hartford indemnity to find out more about the supplier.
#5 Safeco Car Insurance In Arizona
Safeco is owned today by Liberty Mutual, but it has different coverage offerings and price. Safeco excels in car insurance for Arizona drivers who :
- Are parents of teenagers
- Value-free time and prioritize convenience
- Are looking for comprehensive examination benefits
Safeco offers criterion indemnity ampere well as coverage like accident forgiveness, rideshare indemnity, and custom equipment coverage. You can besides get an emergency aid software that gives you up to $ 500 toward lodging and meals if your car breaks down more than 25 miles away from home. Safeco besides has a farseeing list of discounts for families, particularly those with unseasoned and scholar drivers. here are a few discounts that can help make family cable car insurance in Arizona more low-cost :
- Safeco RightTrack®: The Safeco app tracks your vehicle usage patterns like night drive, how hard you brake, and how quickly you accelerate. These data points are then used to calculate car insurance rates. Avoiding aggressive drive and drive at nox could reduce rates by up to 30 percentage .
- Tenure reward: Adding a moment driver to your policy could result in lower rates .
- New teen reward: Adding a new adolescent driver to your policy can lower your rates by up to 27 percentage .
- Newly independent discount: When a unseasoned driver moves off of their parent ’ second policy and opens their own Safeco policy, the young driver receives a discount .
- Distant student discount: If your adolescent goes to school over 100 miles from base and doesn ’ thyroxine bring the insured car, your premium would be lowered .
|Independent agents who do price comparison shopping for you and customize policies||Cannot be purchased online|
|Number of insurance discounts available||Average customer service reviews|
Read our Safeco indemnity review to learn about extra discounts.
What Is The Minimum Car Insurance Coverage In Arizona?
Arizona requires you to carry indebtedness car insurance in the amounts of 25/50/15. This means :
- $25,000 for bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 for bodily injury liability per accident
- $15,000 for property damage liability
This insurance covers injuries and vehicle damage for other people in accidents that you cause. The state minimal requirements wo n’t cover your own vehicle if you cause an accident or run into a stationary object. They besides wo n’t cover your checkup bills if you ‘re creditworthy. You ‘ll want to add the following coverages to have better protection :
- Comprehensive insurance
- Collision insurance
- Medical payments (MedPay) or personal injury protection (PIP)
Compare Arizona Car Insurance Quotes
From the stateliness of the Grand Canyon to the rocky spires of Sedona, there ’ s a fortune to see in Arizona. As a driver in the state of matter, you want to know that you have the best arizona car indemnity possible. here are the highlights of our top two insurance providers :
|#1 USAA Car Insurance||#2 Geico Car Insurance|
|Affordability in Arizona||4.5||4.0|
|Financial Rating||A++ ( AM Best )||A++ ( AM Best )|
|Usage-Based Discount||SafePilot available in Arizona||DriveEasy available in Arizona|
To get start comparing your exempt quotes, merely enter your travel rapidly code below to get matched with the best arizona car indemnity rates :
FAQ: Car Insurance Arizona
Who has the cheapest car policy in Arizona ? According to our rate estimates, Geico has the cheapest car policy in Arizona with an average annual monetary value of $ 1,099 for wax coverage. After Geico, USAA and Progressive are both cheap options. What is the best car policy in Arizona ? After comparing multiple providers on price, coverage, and customer service, we rank Geico as the best choice for car indemnity in Arizona. not only does it provide the cheapest rates, but it besides offers a wide roll of coverage options and multiple discounts. Why is Arizona car policy then expensive ?
Arizona car indemnity can be expensive because about 12 percentage of drivers are uninsured, according to the Insurance Information Institute. besides, drivers in Arizona are known for putting a draw of miles on their vehicles. More time on the road means more accidents and higher policy costs.
In an feat to provide accurate and indifferent data to consumers, our expert review team collects data from dozens of car insurance providers to formulate rankings of the best insurers. Companies receive a sexual conquest in each of the follow categories, a well as an overall weighted score out of 5.0 stars.
- Industry Standing: Insurers with strong financial ratings and customer-first business practices receive the highest scores in this category.
- Availability: We consider availability by state as well as exclusions for specific groups of drivers.
- Coverage: This rating is based on types of insurance available, maximum coverage limits, and add-on policies.
- Cost and Discounts: Our research team reviews auto insurance rate estimates generated by Quadrant Information Services for a variety of drivers in every state. Companies with lower prices and many car insurance discount opportunities receive the best scores.
- Customer Service: We comb through customer reviews and consumer feedback studies from experts like J.D. Power.
- Technology: Auto insurers with mobile apps, advanced online services and telematics are more likely to meet consumer needs.
Read our early policy articles :